Commercial Garbage Services
Residential Garbage Services
- All carts and bins need to be at the curb, with lids opening toward the street, no later than 6:00 a.m. on the regular collection day.
- Please allow a minimum space of 4 ft. between containers or other obstacles, to allow for our automated grippers.
- Please tightly seal lightweight items such as packing peanuts, tissues, or ashes to prevent blowing.
- Please observe applicable weight restrictions per container: 60 lbs. per 35 gal., 120 lbs. per 65 gal., and 180 lbs. per 95 gal. The rates for service are based upon the size of the garbage container. Overflow may result in extra charges.
- Please carefully observe all guidelines for recycling, as the viability of Oregon’s recycling markets depends on the processor’s ability to generate a clean, usable product.
Service Packages: All packages include a 95 gallon green cart for mixed organics, a 95 gallon blue cart for mixed recyclables, a small red bin for glass, oil, paint, and batteries, and a grey cart for garbage. The rate for the whole package is based on the size of the garbage cart. Customers that are able to fit their household waste into a 20 gal. container may be eligible for exemption from participating in the yard debris program. (Call our office for special reduced pricing.) Grey Cart:>> 20 gal. 35 gal. 65 gal. Monthly Rate: $ 20.27/mo. $ 22.52/mo. $ 30.77/mo. Starting Service: Just give our office a call at (503) 585-4300. We’ll ask a few simple questions to set up the account, and then help you decide which size garbage container will best suit your needs. We do require two months payment in advance to start service. Payment can be made by credit card over the phone, by mailing a check or money order to our office; or you can pay us a visit during normal business hours.
Special Removal and Clean-Up Services
Medical Waste Containers / Sharps
General Recycling Information
Need to find out who your hauler is?
Use the link below to access a web-based index.